What's So Special About Fruits and Vegetables?
Fiber! Folic Acid! Vitamin C! Potassium! Vitamin A! What is all this stuff?
It's just some of the stuff that makes fruits and vegetables so good for us. Each color fruit and vegetable has something special to make us healthy. So eat as many different colors as you can and be sure you are getting all the "good stuff."
- Choose dark green leafy veggies for strong bones and healthy eyes
- Choose yellow and orange fruits and veggies for a strong immune system and glowing skin
- Choose red fruits and veggies for to protect your heart
- Choose blue/purple fruits and veggies to maintain memory and your urinary system
- Choose white/brown fruits and veggies for a healthy heart and blood pressure